||[Jul. 1st, 2010|01:38 pm]
Renegade Necrophile Princess
I came to the sudden realization that I don't post on this thing anymore. It makes me sad.. but not as much as it makes you guys relieved, I am sure.
Regardless, because I can't have my presence on the internet remain stagnant, I am taking this time to infiltrate my parents' office computer to make words appear on the screen.
RECENT HAPPENINGS IN THE LIFE OF PIPKIN:
- School finished for the year, and I managed to pull a 81% GPA out of my ass. Honors, yo.
- I've started playing WoW again, yet still managed to pull that GPA out of my ass. This leaves me to believe I'm either smart or really lucky...
- I recently turned 29 years old. (Tuesday) and am a little horrified about that fact.
- I flew to MN on my birthday and was asked by a US border guard how much money I've spent in Canada, and got yelled at because I couldn't recall my spending habits over the past 6 years I have lived there.
- Alcohol is super cheap in the U.S.
- Yesterday while on the highway out to Valley Fair, my brother's sexy yellow Mustang was pelted with dried corn from a semi-truck. It was amusing.
- I did some crazy shit at Valley Fair. Like get pulled up several stories into the air by metal cables and dropped. It was.. awesome.
More updates to come, maybe...